Cognitive behavioural therapy, or CBT, has been shown to be helpful for a range of common mental health problems such as...
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Social anxiety
- Body image problems
- Eating disorders
- Work stress
- Relationship or sexual problems
CBT is a specific form of psychological therapy that focuses on current problems rather than events from the past. The therapy is structured and works towards agreed goals. These goals are usually changes in behaviour that you want to achieve. You will learn to understand why your problems have persisted, and experiment with different ways of behaving to try to undo unhelpful behaviour patterns. A key aspect of effective therapy is agreeing and completing homework in between your sessions with your therapist.
- First consultation by email exchange: FREE
- Fee per session of therapy: £50
- Contract for 6 sessions: £270
- Contract for 10 sessions: £400
- Half sessions can also be negotiated if it is thought they can be clinically useful.
- All session fees are payable at least 24hrs in advance of scheduled appointments by Paypal.